01 June 2016

Silver Screen

My younger brother John is a movie buff with an encyclopedic knowledge of Hollywood films down through the decades.

To satisfy his hunger for all things vintage celluloid, I've done several drawings for him. Here's a sampling, beginning with the great director Orson Welles, starring in his own masterpiece, A Touch of Evil:

Hank
Graphite on paper
2009


Then there's everyone's epitome of the suave movie star, Archibald Leach:

Cary
Graphite on paper
2011

I don't slight the great beauties of the big screen:

Hedy
Charcoal on paper
2013
And the amazing Ms. Tierney:

Gene
Charcoal on paper
2011



"I read three chapters and was completely gripped!"  VB, London

"I found myself not being able to put the book down...it just got better and better!"  LS, Arizona

"Fantastic book, right up there with Dean Koontz!"  JS, Illinois

Order your copy today!





No comments: