11 April 2016

Shadow Play

During the winter months a couple of years ago, I discovered that the morning sun streaming through a ground-level window produced a parallelogram of light against one wall and caught a small piece of sculpture sitting on a table just so, making for an intriguing shadow.  

It got my attention, so I fooled around with positioning, took the picture with my iPhone and went to work with the Pix filter.  Here's the result:



Presentiment
2014

As the days went by, I looked for more opportunities to use that space and light to create other "shadow" pieces.  One of them has as its centerpiece a calabash favored by my late father. Again, I used Pix . . . and a bit of creative titling.


221-B Baker Street
iPhone
2014

Elementary, my dear . . . . 



debut novel that will grip you from the first page!  Read it for yourself.


"An amazing tale...that you cannot put down!" ML, Georgia

"A great read." JS, Illinois


"An old-fashioned thriller."  Featured Kirkus Review


No comments: