30 March 2016

The Work

In preparation for my show that opens Friday -- From Mozart to Miles -- I've done three new drawings at the urging of my wife, Deborah:



We're Putting the Band Back Together
Charcoal on paper
8 x 10



Damn Right I've Got the Blues
Charcoal on paper
8 x 10



McKinley Morganfield
Charcoal on paper
8 x 10

The drawings and paintings in the show span my musical interests from classical to blues and jazz.  My great thanks to Sue Gillio of Music Suite 408 and The Paintbox Gallery for inviting me to show my work through the month of April.


What are readers saying about brother Jim's thrilling new horror novel?  Why not find out for yourself?

"It maps the tortures of the human soul in a completely unexpected and shocking way.  Read it!" CE, Illinois

"An amazing tale!"  ML, Georgia

"This novel picks you up by the scruff of your neck and doesn't let you go until the final pages." VB. London 





No comments: